17th Amazing Sembach HHH Winter Solstice Hash — 22 Dec 1900 Erdesbach
HASH#: something something something- a whole lot of numbers
WHEN: Tuesday 22 Dec 2015
TIME: NOTE — 1900/7:00 PM – hare away at 1930!
COST: $5/5 euro
TRAIL : A – B++ (On –In is a very short walk from the start) Enjoy TP’s shortest trail ever on the shortest day of the year. Distance 3-4K
HARE: Teacher’s Pet
Bring: Your sexy Bellybuttons! TP finally has disco balls to give away! dry clothes for after, pagan clothes or no clothes at all! and any weird pagan-fu you want to bring with you, a lighting device, holly, halls, jingle bells, batman smells, Robin laid and egg. jingle balls.
Featuring: wild boars, barking deer, glow stick-fu, scenic views of the beautiful christmas lights of the little town of Erdesbach, shot stop, Gluhwein stop, beer stop. And NO, this won’t be a typical Teacher’s Pet marathon trail. True trail for hashers/wankers should be about 30 minutes – 4K. Warm, comfy circle in TP’s Haus afterward
Immediate On after: BooBoo will be serving hot food and stuff in our warm Haus!
1. Get a map or buy a freaking GPS already!
2. If you have GPS the destination is:
Muhlweg 19 66887 Erdesbach
Or enter 49.574987, 7.44494
3. Otherwise follow these directions – good luck!
4. A6 from anywhere
5. Get on A62 direction Trier
6. Exit Glan-Munchweiler
7. Turn left at end of exit ramp
8. After 100 meters turn right over bridge
9. At Roundabout Follow signs for 423/Altenglan
10. Stay on 423 priority road all the way to Altenglan
11. In Altenglan stay on 423 until it runs out into 420.
12. Here you will turn right on 420 –direction Lauterecken/Bad Kreuznach.
13. Follow 420 to Erdesbach approx 3km
14. In Erdesbach turn right on Muhlweg and after approx. 200m you’ll see a small parking lot on your left Park here!