GERMAN NASH HASH
24-26 August 2018
FELDBERG, Black Forest, Germany
The Sembach Hash House Harriers are proud to host this year’s GNH. We have chosen Feldberg as our location for this year’s event. Why you ask? Because GNH has never been held there and it sure looks pretty! But we know you don’t care about that, you want details!
When: 24-26 August, 2018
Where: Feldberg, Germany at the lovely DJH Hostel Hebelhof Feldberg. (Please do not contact the venue directly, we will handle everything for you).
Cost: 150 Euro for the first 69 PAID hashers!
175 Euro after Early Bird is finished and through 30 April
200 Euro until 31 July.
We have space for 240 hashers!!! But don’t wait to sign up!!!!
We will close registration at this point because the venue needs detailed information early.
Once paid ALL Regos are non-refundable, but they are transferrable!
Payment information: Will be sent via email to you after you register, bank transfer and PayPal are options.
REMEMBER – you are not registered until you pay.
What: Your registration will cover your hostel accommodations for Friday and Saturday night. Beer. It will cover your food for Friday evening, all day Saturday and Sunday breakfast. Beer. It will cover your drinks, BEER, from Friday evening until Sunday departure. It will cover the super double top secret giveaway, BEER, and it will cover all the trail antics that follow, and there will be plenty of trail options!
Why: Because you love all things that are hashing, especially hashing in Germany and especially with your ZANY Sembach Hashers!
How do I get there: We’ll leave that up to you, but proceed to herehttps://www.google.de/
Questions? We know you’ll have them, and here are some early answers.
For other questions send a message to email@example.com
1. Can I bring my pets? NO, sorry this year’s venue is not pet friendly.
2. Can I bring my children? YES, the cost will be slightly less but not much less as we have to cover their costs as well.
3. What’s the theme? There will be a theme for this year’s event, but I’m going to make you wait a few more weeks until we can iron out the details…but be ready!
4. Can I volunteer to help? (lay trail, setup/teardown, cook/
5. What about Sembach’s World Famous Room Crawl?!? We will still have the room crawl and you can sign up for it in the registration.
6. What about Sembach’s End of Summer? Look at the dates, this year’s GNH will include many EoS traditions too!