This web page is addressing interested Hashers from all over the world. It is not addressing other people and non Hashers (people that are not running with any Hash Chapter that is).
This site is brought to you by:
Sembach Hash House Harriers
Documents available from the web server were prepared as an account of work sponsored by other Hashers or my own work. Neither me nor any Hasher thereof makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Further, I am not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages referenced.
We collect no personal information about you without your knowledge when you visit this site, although you may choose to provide this information to us in specific instances such as user forms like the registration.
However, we do collect and store certain information automatically e.g. the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the domain from which you access the Internet (e.g., 123.456.789.012), whether yours individually or provided as a proxy by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), the date and time you access this site, the pages you visit (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose that page), the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to this site.
We use the summary statistics to help us make the site more useful to visitors, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest to visitors, and for other purposes such as determining the site’s technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas. This information is NOT shared with anyone beyond the support staff for this web site, except when required by law enforcement investigation, and is used only as a source of anonymous statistical information.
All Pictures on this side from official SH3 Web albums provided by Hashers. Some pictures are taken from Commons. Wikipedia. In this case copyright information will be shown on mouse over.
And to make sure, there is no legal gap that might lead to troubles (esp. in the US), we hereby inform you, that:
- You should not dry your wet cat in a microwave.
- You should not try to slow down your car with the accelerator pedal.
- The coffee that is served by this site is hot. You need gloves to hold the cup to prevent from finger burning.
- If you don’t find your mouse, ask your cat. If your cat is not there, maybe you talk to your dog. We do not accept any liability!
- Neither does this site take control of your Web Cam, nor does it take pictures of you. You can stay naked.
- All characters described on this Web Site, whether male or female, in written or just pictured, are not real at all. They all are made up by me and are pure fantasy. Any resemblance with living persons is purely accidental and not intended. All pictures are faked and digitally manipulated.
- This site is written in a language called English. To be precise, it is a kind of Pigeon English with a strong Germanic and Slavic influence. If you can’t read and understand it you will never survive in Central Europe. Everything you take as misspellings and mistakes on this site are simply showing your lack of understanding of this language. They are absolutely not my fault and I do not take responsibility of any kind. (Or, better said: This Speak is EastSpeak if you say it in NewSpeak!)